Shows basic stats such as fuel, engine and body health, mileage and the plate.
It gives you options to
- Take out
- Transfer to another player
Gives you detailed statistics such as current vehicle upgrades, vehicle cost, vehicle performance statistics, and an overall score number which you can use to compare with other players.
It also shows manufacturer icons dynamically for ANY vehicle in GTA 5.
- This garage is compatible with all previous ESX garage scripts. Providing your old garage script uses the owned_vehicles database table along with the plate column (to store the vehicles plate) and the vehicle column (to store the vehicle props). Meaning you can upgrade from your old garage script to this new one without needing to wipe players vehicles and without needing to make any major changes.
- Car, Boat and Air garages: Each garage type is independent of the other and can be disabled in the config. They also have checks so you can not store a car in an air garage for example.
- Optimisation: This script has been built from the ground up with optimisation being number 1 priority. Most of the server side data is stored in and retrieved from tables, to avoid unneeded sql queries. And the client side has been optimised in every possible way especially while loops.
- Mileage: This will use the inbuilt vehicle mileage system, you can use this depending on your needs with the server and client exports we provide. The amount of mileage gained is configurable. Alternatively you can use the inbuilt system where the vehicles with higher miles spawn with lower max health.
- Impound: You can configure which jobs are able to impound vehicles. Once impounded, vehicles are unable to be spawned at any garages until they have been un-impounded. They can be un-impounded for free by players with the configured jobs or there is a config option to allow players to pay a configurable fee to have their vehicles un-impounded themselves. Also has impounds for boats and air-vehicles.
- Garage Space: You have the option to limit the number of cars each player can have. You can allow certain jobs to sell extra garage slots to other players.
- Vehicle Tax: You can tax a player once per restart based on the number of vehicles they have in their garage and the value of each car individually or set a base fee for each car.
- Property Garages: Your players can now open the garage UI from their owned property’s with a single event that you trigger from your property script to the garage script. Supports most property scripts, if you are unsure if your property script is supported then feel free to ask us before you make the purchase.
- Save Vehicle Health: Storing a vehicle will save engine damage, body damage, fuel level along with the popped tires and broken doors. And these damages will re-applied when spawning a vehicle.
- Job Vehicle Garages: There are 3 options for this, (regular, personal owned or society owned). You can configure which jobs can use these garages, where the locations are, and each individual job location can be configured to use any of the 3 options below. All have the ability to delete/store vehicles. You can also cycle through liveries after spawning, a small QOL thing for emergency services.
– Regular Owned: These are spawned in vehicles and are not owned by anyone. You can choose the vehicles each job can use, they can be spawned in max or stock and have a unique but random plate generator.
– Personal Owned: These use your personal job vehicles that you have purchased from the car dealer and only you have access to spawn them using your job garage location.
– Society Owned: These use society owned vehicles, this will search for your job instead of your steam identifier in the owned_vehicles database table and allow you to use all of the vehicles your job owns.
- Unique Garages: You can choose whether you want to use unique garages, meaning players can only take vehicles out of the last garage they were stored in, or allow players to take vehicles out of any garage. Also if players have lots of vehicles, you can enable a config option to only display the vehicles stored at that specific garage when entering the inside garage. (We will be adding a larger garage interior shell soon).
- Shells: The inside garage is a shell which will spawn directly under the garage location, and de-spawn when you exit. You could easily add your own shell and change the offsets of the vehicles inside the shell.
- Notifications: All of the notifications are handled in one place. Meaning configuring this to suit your servers needs is extremely fast and simple. There are 4 notification types already pre-configured (esx, mythic old, mythic new, chat and custom). You can easily add your own to the custom option.
- Duplicate Vehicle Checks: If your vehicle is already out on the streets then you will not be able to take the same vehicle out. But if you have previously taken your vehicle out and it has been destroyed/de-spawned then you will be able to pay a configurable fee to return that vehicle.
- Transfer Vehicle command: If enabled, you will be able to use the inbuilt command to transfer vehicles to another player. You also have the ability to blacklist vehicles from being transferred.
- Discord Logs: If enabled, you have the ability to log impound actions, vehicle transfers, and exploit logs. Preview
- Unlimited Vehicles: There is no hard coded limit of vehicles that you can hold in your garage, yes the inside garage only shows a maximum of 10 but the outside quick garage UI can hold an unlimited amount (the record so far is 160 vehicles).
- Staff Vehicle Management: There are built in commands which will allow staff to add/remove vehicles to and from a players garage. Along with a command to customise and change the license plates on vehicles. All of these commands can also be logged to discord.
- Restricted Garages: Every individual garage location in the config has the option to be restricted to only be used by certain jobs, and the blips will only show on the map for these certain jobs.
- Non Role-play Support: There is a config option which will allow players to store vehicles in their garage without being required to own the vehicle prior to this (you will not be able to store vehicles owned by other players). This is to allow the garage to be used on non role-play servers which do not use vehicle shops.
- Spawn Area Pileup Prevention: When you spawn a vehicle, if the spawn area is blocked by another vehicle, your vehicles spawn location will be instantly changed to spawn in-front of the blocking vehicle.
- Quick Search Vehicle: When using the quick choose UI you are able to use the search bar to quick search for a vehicle name, vehicles plate, or garage name.
All of these options can be customized (enabled or disabled) based on your preference and requirements of your server. And each of the commands can be disabled so you can trigger these events from other scripts.
These are already provided:
However, you can customize them or even create your own!
Dependencies and Compatibility
Non Roleplay Servers?
This can be used standalone on non roleplay servers if you have Config.DisableOwnership enabled. It would still require you to use the default esx owned_vehicles database structure but would NOT require any framework dependencies. Job garages and the impound system would of course need to be disabled with out a roleplay based framework as they require job checks.
This can also work with other frameworks if you use the default esx owned_vehicles database structure. This would require you to have the knowledge to implement this onto your framework and make changes where necessary in your resources and in the configurable files of this resource, but this is being sold as ESX only. ALWAYS contact us first before purchasing this for a framework that is not ESX.
10 Car Garage Shell (included for free)
the text on the UI and notifications can be fully translated into any language