A custom and unique scrapyard / car chopping script.
Fully interactive and immersive. Offers great features to enhance criminal activity roleplay but also legal activities.
1) Drag & drop the folder into your `resources` server folder.
2) Configure the config file to your liking.
3) Add `start t1ger_scrapyard` to your server config.
• Easily add, remove or edit scrapyards around the map.
• Configure NPCs, positions, scenarios/animations, blips & markers etc.
• Scrapyard swaps after x configurable minutes, only one active at a time.
• Compatible with GC-Phone, to receive messages on phone instead of chat.
• Interact with NPC to get the generated car list.
• Car-list randomizes every x configurable minutes.
• Player must bring one of the listed cars to the scrapyard to chop it down.
• Add vehicles to randomizer in config with pay-reward for each car.
• Upon delivering a vehicle from the list, NPC will spawn, walk to car and analyze.
• Reward is based on the health of the vehicle.
• Configurable options for reward, such as min/max amount, dirty cash etc.
• Possibility to add items to reward as well, e.g. materials such as scrap_metal etc.
• Fully functional with OneSync & synced between all players (tested).
• Integrated feature to lockpick vehicles, use or don’t.
• Integrated police alerts, easily change to whatever you want in utils.lua file.
• Language is done through the language.lua file.
• Script is almost fully config based, edit to your liking.
• ESX 1.2 and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)