- The camera is automatically positioned and rotated according to the NPC’s position and rotation (basically you just need to set the NPC’s coordinate and heading);
- You can set up to 6 options/actions (it is possible and easy to add more if you want, just send me a message);
- The okokTextUI script can be disabled by simply setting Config.OkokTextUI = false on the config file;
- The animation time can be easily changed on the config file;
- The minimap is hidden by default when interacting with an NPC (possible to disable it on the config file).
In the config file you are able to set:
- The NPC you want to spawn;
- The NPC name (that appears on the top of the interface);
- The NPC’s dialog message;
- The NPC coordinates and rotation;
- The interaction range (how close you have to be to interact with them);
- The options displayed on the interface and which event they trigger;
- The jobs allowed to interact with the NPC (possible to have no jobs, just leave it empty).
This script is fully optimized.
Tested with 350 NPC’s:
- Idle: 0.03-0.04ms;
- Near an NPC: 0.07 – 0.12ms.