Kuz Towing Script
This script brings a totally original system for towing vehicles, players can help their friends who broke down. It could even be used by mechanics as a new way of towing broken down vehicles. All ropes are synced between all players. Vehicles can be towed solo or with a friend controlling the vehicle that is being towed
- Tow any vehicle using any other vehicle
- Tow vehicles without anyone in towed vehicle
- Tow vehicles with a second player controlling the towed vehicle
- Ropes are synced between all clients
- Limit the vehicles speed while towing to prevent dangerous situations (Optional)
- Disallow towing of locked vehicles to prevent players from stealing vehicles without their access (Optional)
- Blacklisting of vehicle classes to stop them from being towed
- Works with modded vehicles
- A towing rope item could be used to open the towing menu instead of a command (All configurable in the config file)
Towing a car without a player inside of it
When an empty vehicle is being towed, the script will take control of the vehicle to make sure it will be towed without a hitch, the vehicle will try to refrain from sliding around and will act almost as if it’s controlled by another player. This will work even on the most laggy of servers or when players internet connectivity/ping isn’t up to standard.
Towing a car with a second player controlling it
When towing a car with another player inside it, the two vehicles will simply be connected by the rope leaving both players in full control of both vehicles. They will be required the steer and brake the vehicle on their own.