- See a list of owned vehicle keys; click to borrow key to closest player.
- Control vehicle windows & doors.
- Turn engine & neon on or off.
- See insured vehicles (requires T1GER Insurances).
- Configurable key to lock/unlock vehicles.
- Whitelist job vehicles in config for lock system.
- Prop emote, GTA sounds, effects and lights upon locking/unlocking.
- Lock/unlocked stolen NPC vehicles, if player has the keys.
- Lock owned vehicles if player has borrowed keys.
- Lockpick parked & locked cars around San Andreas (requires NPC car locking script, snippet on my discord for this too).
- Configurable chances for lockpick & hotwire success.
- Lockpick player owned vehicles.
- Integrated police alerts, use your own in utils.lua file.
- Item requirement for lockpicking, hotwiring available after lockpicking.
- Buy vehicle alarms for owned vehicles.
- Different types of alarms, the better the lower chances of successful lockpicking.
- Alarm prices are based on vehicle purchase price.
Steal NPC Cars:
- Aim at NPC vehicles to steal their cars.
- Configurable chance of receiving NPC vehicle keys.
- NPC will alert police after Grand Theft Auto is complete.
- Search vehicles for loot – maybe sell them to a pawnshop?
- Test with OneSync, fully compatible and synced between all players.
- Works very well with T1GER Insurances & T1GER Car Dealer with configurable options.
- Almost everything is config based.
- Language file included to easily translate the script.
– ESX 1.2 and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)
– ProgressBars (link in README or use your own)