This script is not a phone, it is a video call script for gcPhone (also works with Crewphone)
- Real-time video call experience using WebRTC technology.
- Zero interaction with your phone’s VoIP meaning it will work in parallel with any VoIP (TokoVoip, Mumble, WebRTC etc.).
- Ability to swap between the back and the front camera.
- Dynamic adjustment to support and center properly in various resolutions.
- Plug-and-play integration with phones that we offer out of the box hooks for.
- Color filters (grayscale, sepia, invert, saturate, etc.).
- Image filters with real-time player ped face-tracking (dog, cat, etc.).
- Optimized for a balance between quality and performance.
- Routing via a TURN server to protect your players’ privacy never revealing their IP address.
- Automatic video reconnect in case of WebRTC disconnects with a minimal video downtime.
- Make sure you have yarn in your resources.
- Add ensure cs-video-call to your start.cfg file before ensuring your phone.
- Edit your phone’s __resource.lua or fxmanifest.lua file and add ‘@cs-video-call/client/hooks/core.lua’ as the last client script and ‘@cs-video-call/server/hooks/core.lua’ as the last server script.
- Check the config.lua file inside cs-video-call for further configuration and read through all options and their comments as some are very important for the setup process and adjust them to your setup and preferences.
- Run the command ensure cs-video-call in the server’s console and wait until yarn finishes the installation.
- Restart your server or run the command refresh and then ensure your phone.