FiveM Delivery Job (ESX)
This plugin adds locations in-game for each configured location in the config, at these locations players can start delivering items. When they start the job they will receive a random pick-up location which needs to be delivered at a random drop-off location. All of these locations can be configured for each job individually.
The location will be marked on the map and a route towards it will be highlighted, the colour of these blips and route will use the same colour that is used by the start location.
When collecting the items there is a random chance that players receive more than 1 item. This chance can also be configured for each job individually.
When the players have delivered the items they will receive a reward. This reward can be configured, and the reward type can be configured individually for each company. You can set it so that the company also receives a percentage of the reward in their add-on account.
The jobs can be cancelled at any time by signing out.
- There is an option in the config which makes the script compatible with older versions of ESX. (item limit based)
- There is also a separate SQL file with item limits instead of weights.
- Delivery items come in your inventory.
- All chances are configurable through the config file.
- Reward for the jobs can be changed in the config file.
- Locations can easily be added or changed in the config. You can add multiple start locations, an item, the society account and the needed job to it with ease.
- SQL files have been provided to work with the default configuration.
- All blip names, colours, sprites and scales can be changed in the config.
- The start, pick-up and drop-off locations for each job can easily be changed in the config file.
- Notification type can be changed in the config.
This version of the script is made for ESX / EXM