Car Radio Everywhere
This script uses a library from a developer called Xogos, this library is called xsound and is an incredible tool. All players can open an UI inside the car, where they can put a song, increase the volume, loop it, and much more! Another feature is to have music in several interiors of the game, where each job has its radio and can change the music inside its building (defined in config.lua). The music is 3D and decreases depending on the distance, thanks mainly to xsound.
- Play music in cars.
- The music can be heard inside and outside the car, depending on the distance to it.
- Xsound 1.9k accepts musics from youtube (without copyright), musics with mp3 format and online radios.
- It is possible to stop the music, put it in a loop, increase and decrease the volume, move back and forward in seconds.
- Each job can have multiple music points within its building (Config.lua).
All features can be changed if you wish, if you want me to make a customized version, please contact me.
- Any version of ESX or EXM
- xsound 1.9k
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.