A easy system of counter job time
- import init.sql to your database
- put within the config ‘tm1_clock’
- Simple full configurable
- Suitable with all variations of ESX
- EASY TRANSLATION in config.cfg
This technique permits you to have an hour meter to depend the hours of the gamers who’re on obligation.
There are 3 essential instructions:
(on_duty) /entrar clock_name
This command is used to enter the service within the particular counter, for instance, with the present configuration it might be /entrar policia
It’s used to take the meter out of service the place you might be on obligation
There are 3 makes use of for this command, the primary is just to place /horas clock_name, and with this you’ll get your hours.
The second is to place /horas clock_name supply, with this you’ll get the hours of a selected participant who’s linked.
The final one is to place /horas clock_name identifier, with this you’ll get the hours of a selected participant who’s offline
- clock_name is the title of the clock configured within the config.cfg
- supply is the supply of the goal
- identifier is the identifier of your person db
Authentic supply: https://discussion board.cfx.re/t/release-esx-tm1-clock-a-simple-system-of-counter-job-time/2766629