Installing FiveM is pretty straightforward. It’s usually a matter of downloading FiveM, then simply running the downloaded file. For those who’d like a bit more detail, read below.
- Disable any antivirus before you download FiveM. Some antivirus vendors like Avast, AVG, and others are known to block FiveM procedures, so make sure your antivirus is fully turned off. Once FiveM is installed, add FiveM to the whitelist/exclusions of your antivirus. See here how. We’re working on a solution.
- Make sure you have installed and updated GTA V.
- Download FiveM off the website.
- Run FiveM.exe. If you run the installer in an empty folder, FiveM will install there. Otherwise, it will install in
- Start FiveM from your Windows start menu.
- If you installed FiveM in an empty folder, just delete that folder.
WinKey+Ron your keyboard
%localappdata%in the dialog that opens
- Hit Enter
- Delete the FiveM folder
- That is all you need to do!
- Run FiveM.exe again if you want to reinstall FiveM.