Frequently asked questions about the game
- CPU Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz
- GPU NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
- RAM 16GB
- HDD 72GB + 8GB
- CPU Intel Core 2 Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD Phenom 9850 @ 2.5GHz
- GPU NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB / Intel HD GT2
- RAM 8GB (4 may work)
- HDD 72GB + ~4GB
No! The client does not interact with the Rockstar Online Services other than to validate your game copy the first time you launch it. This validation emulates the game’s interaction, and can not be detected by Rockstar.
FiveM also doesn’t modify your game files at all, even when downloading server assets, so you don’t have to do anything to switch between FiveM and GTA:O.
Nearly everything. This mod is famous for using to create roleplay servers. Roleplaying is a gamemode to impersonate a virtual character, for example to play as a police officer or gangster. If you know roleplay streams on Twitch then you can be sure that those streamers play on a server using this modification software.
As a player: Yes. But you have to own a legal copy of the game “Grand Theft Auto V” for PC (Retail/Rockstar Launcher/Steam). Cracked versions will not work so don’t try it! If you want to host your own server, it costs money.
Those are plugins to use for speaking to other players ingame. You can call, phone or use a radio ingame to communicate with other players just like you know from GTA Online!
NoPixel is a roleplay server which you probably want to join. But creating an own NoPixel-style server was never as easy as it is now with ESX-Scripts! Check out the NP scripts here.
We know it is quite frustrating to get new players, as there are many servers out there. But we got one special hint for you: Try out our new marketing service here to get your server even fuller than it already is!
- A mode allowing (up to) 1024 players at this time. We have only tested 600-ish in load tests since we couldn’t get any more players, but it held up quite well in the end (on a server with minimal resources)
- To accomplish this, it uses the following technological changes:
- Removal of population to save object ID pool space. You can still create (some) synced/networked peds using script, however.
- Player ped/vehicle culling. No entities will be created on clients outside a ‘focus zone’, which currently is hardcoded to 300 units around a player. We’re still looking for a better algorithm.
- Player culling. No players will be created/deleted locally outside of the focus zone too. This means that all player iteration will have to happen server-side.
- It also has a bit better performance than ‘plain’ OneSync at this time due to player ped culling, and works around the so-called ‘head blend bug’.
Yes. The game offers a free anticheat and secures most servers. It can be exploited so we recommend using an anticheat for your server.
Rockstar Games does tolerate FiveM, as long as it is required to buy the game. Therefore it is legal to play roleplay and it even generates a lot of sales to GTA!
The FiveM whitelist on a roleplay server is a procedure that allows only certain players to join the game, which means that only players who are on this whitelist are allowed to join the server. The reason for this system is to prevent fail RP situations, griefing or rule breaking. If you are a FiveM server owner, there are two ways to make your server public: private with a FiveM whitelist, or leave the whitelist disabled to let anyone join.
The main features of FiveM
Grand Theft Auto : V is a 10 year old game that is now getting on in years. With this modification you can create completely new gaming environments based on the game.