Invisible ground and walls on FiveM? Are you struggling with missing textures, invisible roads, or poor graphics quality? Then you can probably solve these problems with the following steps!
- Delete your cache folder from FiveM. To do this, go to the FiveM folder, Application Data, and completely delete the contents of the “cache” folder.
- Make sure to always start FiveM fresh – that means: Don’t go to a server, go back to the main menu and back to the server. It always starts from scratch.
- In the settings, set the texture quality to “medium” or “high”, and not to “very high”.
- Make sure that FiveM (and Grand Theft Auto V) are in their original condition. That means: Uninstall any mods that you might think are causing the problem!
- a lot of cars / citizens in one place can lead to crashes or these graphics problems!
- In general, it should be ensured that no other graphic mods are installed!
If you see texture glitches on your game (invisible ground)
- Open your FiveM game settings (ESCAPE key)
- Go to settings -> graphic settings
- Set the “Extended Texture Budget” to a higher value.
- Also make sure to not use graphics memory too heavily, or your game will crash.
Conclusion: Make sure your HDD and CPU are also fast enough – and that your FiveM/GTA:V is originally – and not modded. If you have invisible walls on FiveM, follow the tutorial above.
Video tutorial for invisible ground fix
Check your HDD/SSD
Make also sure to check the speed of your game HDD/SSD. Do rightclick on your hard drive and check the speed or use some health-check tools for Windows, to ensure your disk is not broken.