Are you struggling with missing textures, invisible roads, or poor graphics quality? Then you can probably solve these problems with the following steps!
- Delete your cache folder from FiveM. To do this, go to the FiveM folder, Application Data, and completely delete the contents of the “cache” folder.
- Make sure to always start FiveM fresh – that means: Don’t go to a server, go back to the main menu and back to the server. It always starts from scratch.
- In the settings, set the texture quality to “medium” or “high”, and not to “very high”.
- Make sure that FiveM (and Grand Theft Auto V) are in their original condition. That means: Uninstall any mods that you might think are causing the problem!
- a lot of cars / citizens in one place can lead to crashes or these graphics problems!
- In general, it should be ensured that no other graphic mods are installed!
Conclusion: Make sure your HDD and CPU are also fast enough – and that your FiveM/GTA:V is originally – and not modded!