FiveM Mods are becoming more and more popular every day, as the game “GTA 5” is now old and there is not much left to discover. With FiveM it is possible to create unique, outstanding RPG servers. This is where modding comes in, which makes the game feel fresher and more interesting than before. Find new FiveM Mods for your RPG server. Choose scripts that match your RPG experience and download them and then install them on your server to give your community a unique roleplay feel.
Do you want your GTA5 RP server to be more exciting and unique? Do you want your players to get new features? Then you probably need to download FiveM mods (scripts and maps). Today we will show you where you can find what you are looking for and where you can get new downloads. A distinction is to be made between FiveM Scripts in “standalones”, which are scripts that are not bound to a framework – and scripts that were developed for the ESX framework.
FiveM mods download
To download FiveM mods, you need to choose from premium mods or free mods. Our ESX-Scripts.com store offers the best variety of both. Check them out!
FiveM mods for quality
Our site offers only premium-quality!
- Everything on our store is quality assured and tested! There are many free scripts available all online, but we offer only the very best.
- If you need support, all our vendors are always available for best help or your small questions. And if something doesn’t work as expected, we have a full quality support for free. So no need to worry at all!
- Every of our items are for roleplay and freeroam experience.
- We guarantee premium quality because we check all our products that are uploaded to our FiveM store.
There are even other FiveM stores, around the internet. But be careful: Most of them are scam!
Modding is a great way to enhance your roleplay server and getting more players to your community. So start today to download them and install them right on your machine to show your players that you care about them! Surprise them – maybe with a new car, or a new MLO map? It’s all your choice since there are many possibilities to achieve that, as long as you are willing to serve something new.
How to install / FAQ
With __resource.lua, client.lua & server.lua
- As with most resources they come from a rar or zip file, In these compressed files may be a folder
or files. Most resource contents should look like the below image:
These files are the common files for resources, sometimes the names of client.lua and server.lua may be changed or you could have a config file.
So first you will want to have these files (in above image) in a folder, some may be inside a folder in the rar or zip file. For a basic script like this you should be able to rename it unless it contains java or (N)UI files.
- Upload this folder in to your resources folder on your server. In the image below I’m using a VPS server. In your server a common spot can be server-data/resources You should have the default resources the FiveM dev’s have made, if not go to the below link. Upload it in to your resources folder.
- citizenfx/cfx-server-data 710
Data repository for CitizenFX servers. Contribute to citizenfx/cfx-server-data development by creating an account on GitHub.
- Now after you have uploaded the folder in to your resources folder now go back to the main server folder (should contain a cache folder and server.cfg ) Now open the server.cfg file. It should look like this:
PS; You should have ‘start hardcap’ and ‘start sessionmanager’ as well
Now at the bottom of the start’s add start FolderName (Replace FolderName with the folder name you have)
It should now look like this, check it out:
start mapmanager start chat start spawnmanager start sessionmanager start fivem start hardcap start ■■■■■■■ start scoreboard start FolderName
- Now restart your server and the resource will automatically start when the server starts.4a. If you don’t want it to automatically starts take this line out of the start list and you can start it via console, ingame or rcon using – start FolderName
Done! Wasn’t that hard, right? You can now experience your new FiveM mods on your server. Have fun wit h your new modifications on your machine!
You can update all resources by drag&drop. Just download the newest version of the mod and copy and paste.
Make sure to not override any config or settings you have manually set!