Download mods for your FiveM server
ESX-Scripts offers the best FiveM mods for your roleplay server experience. Create a server like Nopixel or DoJ-RP – start today.
They are great for expanding your server and roleplay experience for your players. Use our featured mods to make your project even better and more special.
- Loading screens 3 products
- ESX Phones 10 products
- QBus Scripts 5 products
- FiveM Standalone Scripts 41 products
- FiveM Anticheats 1 product
- FiveM Clothes (EUP) 10 products
- FiveM Patreon Keys 1 product
- FiveM server templates 10 products
- FiveM cars 9 products
- FiveM Maps 170 products
- vRP Scripts 3 products
NoPixel Radial MenuProduct on sale
ESX Multicharacter (NoPixel style)Product on sale
Trew HUD UI (ESX/vRP) FREE0.00$
NoPixel Clothing MenuProduct on sale
NoPixel HUD 3.0 (FREE)0.00$
Premium Vehicle HUDProduct on sale
Nopixel-like Chat DesignProduct on sale
CrewPhone (best gcPhone)Product on sale
How to install FiveM mods
With __resource.lua, client.lua & server.lua
Video – https://youtu.be/BEzVqRaVQMY 1.4k
- As with most resources they come from a rar or zip file, In these compressed files may be a folder
or files. Most resource contents should look like the below image:
These files are the common files for resources, sometimes the names of client.lua and server.lua may be changed or you could have a config file.
So first you will want to have these files (in above image) in a folder, some may be inside a folder in the rar or zip file. For a basic script like this you should be able to rename it unless it contains java or (N)UI files.
- Upload this folder in to your resources folder on your server. In the image below I’m using a VPS server. In your server a common spot can be server-data/resources You should have the default resources the FiveM dev’s have made, if not go to the below link. Upload it in to your resources folder.
Data repository for CitizenFX servers. Contribute to citizenfx/cfx-server-data development by creating an account on GitHub.
- Now after you have uploaded the folder in to your resources folder now go back to the main server folder (should contain a cache folder and server.cfg ) Now open the server.cfg file. It should look like this:
3628×547 10.5 KB
PS; You should have ‘start hardcap’ and ‘start sessionmanager’ as well
Now at the bottom of the start’s add start FolderName (Replace FolderName with the folder name you have)
It should now look like this;
start mapmanager start chat start spawnmanager start sessionmanager start fivem start hardcap start ■■■■■■■ start scoreboard start FolderName
- Now restart your server and the resource will automatically start when the server starts.4a. If you don’t want it to automatically starts take this line out of the start list and you can start it via console, ingame or rcon using – start FolderName
Done! You can now experience your new mods on your FiveM server. Have fun.