FiveM Modding Tutorial
Re-Texturing your EUP for FiveM
Hello everybody, in the present day I carry to you a quite simple option to re-texture your EUP for FiveM. I observed somebody already posted this now however I wished to complete mine off as i’ve been engaged on it for some time now.
First the necessities you have to to start out modifying.
(EUP unfold sheet with mannequin names might be create quickly)
Now let’s start.
OpenIVthe place ever you downloaded it from.
- Create a mods folder for those who haven’t already.
- Go into your
modsfolder and organise your work to the best way to see match.
- Now, discover the EUP you downloaded and drag and drop it into the
modsfolder of OpenIV.
- (that is once you’d use the ‘EUP Spreadsheet’ I’ll make). Open the feel dictionary (Search for
.ytd) and double click on it to open it. Now you need to see the feel you with to edit.
- Open a picture editor you selected and start altering colors, and many others…
- As soon as your happy along with your edit, return your OpenIV and click on
Edit Mode(Positioned prime bar).
- Nonetheless on OpenIV, open the feel your modifying and choose
- Find the picture you edited, click on open.
- Hit save and your finished. Now you have to the mannequin as effectively then drag and drop each of them into the stream folder of the EUP for FiveM (Server Sided) .
Restart your server and clear cache if you wish to and see the way it goes. Additionally I hope you didn’t overlook so as to add EUP for FiveM (Server Sided) to your server.cfg
(Nonetheless modifying) Thanks for studying as that is my first submit, let me know you probably have any points.
Unique supply: https://discussion board.cfx.re/t/diy-how-to-edit-eup-for-fivem-emergency-uniform-pack/203722