FiveM ESX Market script for players
This is a script for selling items between players. One player can advertise an item on the market and another can buy. The player can choose to sell for a recommended amount or for the price he wants.
- The player can sell the item for whatever price he wants.
- The player can decide whether to sell as anonymous or on his own behalf.
- After advertising, you can see your products advertised and remove.
- Easy to understand graphical interface.
- Public webhook: it is possible to set up a discord webhook, in which, when an item is announced, it is automatically posted to a discord channel for general viewing.
- Webhook admin: it is possible to configure a webhook for logs, in which, when an item is removed or purchased, it is shown on a discord channel where only admins are allowed to view.
- You will receive 3 versions of this script: Standalone, ESX Basic and VRP Basic.
Command to open: /market
Advertising a product:
Buying a product:
Removing a product:
Standalone : in this version, you will have to configure the functions responsible for taking the inventory, giving or removing money from the player and some others. It is very simple and easy, you can do this in the file Server/Configurate.lua
ESX :In this version, you probably do not need to modify any functions.
VRP : in this version, you only need to configure some function, if you use a customized inventory or modified VRP base. If necessary, you can change it in Server/Configurate.lua.
In the Config.lua file, you can do all the translation of the graphical interface, you can define which items can be sold on the market and you must configure the Webhook according to your Discord.
Security hole where it was possible to duplicate items was fixed.
This script automatically creates the table in the database.